Opened April 2001 the first course at Vista Vallarta is a Signature Design by Jack Nicklaus. Since this course is located on the properties highest elevation, golfers are treated not only to world class golf but will enjoy breathtaking views of Puerto Vallarta, the Marina and Banderas Bay as well. Grassy hillsides, dense forest of Palm and giant Ficas trees, natural creeks and arroyos provide the perfect setting for this world class course by the world's greatest player.
• Opened 2001
• 18 Holes Jack Nicklaus Signature Course
• Par: 72
• Yardage’s: 7073
• Rating: Gold 74.3 Blue 71.6 White 69.3
• Slope: Gold 136 Blue 134 White 119
• Red Tees: Rating: 69.4 Slope: 115
• Tees available Gold,Blue,White,Red,Family friendly Course
• USGA Rules
• Caddies: Available upon request
Yardage Book: Click for Yardage Book
Scorecard: Coming Soon.